SVP, Head of Art & Design
PublishedJune 16, 2020
Job TypeArt & design
Creatives at Geometry are skilled storytellers, conceptualizers and crafters of disruptive, original work that delights consumers and delivers cutting edge results for clients. We are seeking a dynamic Creative Leader to co-lead our Cleveland office. Specifically, this person will lead the delivery of concept work that is at once bold, deeply effective and built on smart ideas, combining Shopper & Retail Activation, Experiential, eCommerce, Design and/or Innovation.
If you are a thoughtful leader, passionate about creative work that earns maximum recognition, and are eager to join a growing team, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Inspire, lead and nurture growing creative talent
- Help elevate visual craft and overall concepting of the final creative product
- Partner with Account and Strategy leads to grow the business and explore new business opportunities
- Brainstorm and conceptualize larger-scale projects with client and internal teams
- Translate strategic insights into effective and highly creative ideas across a range of products and brands
- You will act as an agent / impact player from both an internal and external prospective
- Present and sell through work to client, both within scope and proactive concepts
- Manage multiple projects, deliverables, and budgets simultaneously
- Maintain accountability for overall quality of creative work
- Help lead the agency to creative recognition and international accolades
- All other duties as assigned by our Chief Creative Officer (CCO) and Executive Creative Director (ECD)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional creative concepting ability, as evidenced by a diverse portfolio of work including Shopper & Retail Activation, Experiential and/or eCommerce examples.
- Excellent presentation, team-building and communication skills, as well as a strong customer service mentality, to build and maintain internal and client relationships
- Desire to direct as well as do, and lead by example
- International awards and merits for their work
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Design, or other relevant field
- 10+ years of Art Direction, Design or Copywriting experience in an agency setting.
- 5+ years of increasing managerial responsibility