Sr. Account Executive
Marcus Thomas LLC
PublishedJune 9, 2020
- Build strong and lasting client relationships based on trust and strategic thinking. Become the key partner our clients look to as they grow their businesses.
- Distill and clearly communicate client business context, marketing communications objectives, strategies and opportunities. Lead the development and execution of focused, results-oriented advertising and marketing communication programs on behalf of our clients. Think strategically and holistically; guide internal teams with an inspired and informed point-of-view.
- Collaborate with internal communities of practice to define, recommend and develop comprehensive integrated solutions. Provide expert counsel to clients and recommendations for the appropriate agency services to be utilized; serve as the translator between clients and our agency subject matter experts.
- Present agency ideas and work to the client with professionalism, enthusiasm and integrity.
- Manage and report on the details of all projects, accounts and moving parts.
- Analyze account profitability to ensure the client is receiving real value and that the agency is realizing a profit.
- Act as a leader within the agency by consistently representing Marcus Thomas in a positive light, both internally and externally.
- Three to six years of experience in marketing communications, advertising or brand management – minimum of three years within a medium-to-large advertising or marketing communications agency preferred
- Experience working with consumer clients across integrated programs. Experience and/or interest in health and wellness, food and or the kitchen space is also a plus.
- Exemplary organization skills – the ability to manage multiple tasks and moving parts in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and agency team members from many different disciplines.
- Confidence, integrity and professionalism that is necessary to represent the agency to its client(s) and prospects.
- An absolute passion to produce great advertising and marketing solutions for our clients.
Additionally, all interested candidates must be prepared to share and discuss a written creative, campaign or strategy brief sample that drove a multi-channel solution to a client’s problem (the specific brand/client can be scrubbed as needed, along with any sensitive/confidential information).