Multimedia Sales Representative
Babcox Media, Inc.
PublishedJanuary 10, 2020
Babcox Media Inc. (www.babcox.com), an Akron, Ohio-based B2B print, digital and video media company with concentration in the automotive aftermarket, powersports, performance, collision, commercial fleet, engine building, transmission and tire industries, is seeking a full time Multimedia Sales Representative.
The Multimedia Sales Representative is responsible for growing new and existing business by selling the company’s wide range of advertising and marketing solutions relating to our brands inclusive of advanced digital, video, print, and webinar services. Qualified candidates will have proven sales experience as well as exceptional customer service skills. Media and/or Advertising sales experience is highly preferred.
- Preferably, 5 years of proven outside sales experience and ideally in the capacity of media sales;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Experience and familiarity with digital media sales including audience targeting, marketing automation, and social media solutions as it relates to business-to-business marketing;
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining sales quotas;
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Goal driven with the ability to adapt to change regarding new opportunities;
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Enthusiastic attitude;
- Ability to travel;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Working knowledge with CRM software;
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Babcox Media offers competitive salary and benefits, as well as a 401k retirement program. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resume and a cover letter to the attention of Barbara Kimbrew at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.