Point To Point
PublishedJanuary 15, 2020
Point To Point is looking to hire a Media Manager with experience directly buying digital and traditional media. The Media Manager designs and executes paid media campaigns and organic social campaigns for agency clients to help them achieve their growth goals. These campaigns will be integrated into overall marketing programs. The Media Manager will work closely with clients, vendors and the internal team to develop and implement paid media campaigns.
The Media Manager is responsible for seeking out, purchasing, negotiating, and optimizing media space for a variety of content and campaign types. This position will work with online & traditional media from strategy to research to implementation.
The Media Manager handles the day-to-day activities of assigned accounts. This candidate should be a steward of tactical communications, adept at navigating the planning process, and able to provide strategic-level recommendations to senior teams. Candidates should have a passion for media and understand its role in integrated marketing campaigns. This is a full time, onsite role.
The ideal Media Manager will have 3+ years of experience negotiating media on clients behalf and presenting different opportunities and findings to clients. Your success will be driven by your experience, self-reliance and an ability to deliver great, timely work.
About Point To Point
We are a modern advertising agency for brands in the building products and manufacturing categories. We specialize in creating experiences associated with the needs of builders, architects, designers, and maintenance repair operators. Named as a Top 25 B2B digital marketing agency in 2019, we use deep industry knowledge and combine it with MarTech and brand stories to drive digital marketing programs that deliver results.
- Plans, develops and oversees the implementation of paid media campaigns across a variety of clients and channels.
- Actively monitors and measures campaign performance, identifying optimizations and learnings, as well as developing campaign reporting to share data and learnings with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Leads analytics setup process prior to campaign launch including tag implementation and KPI identification.
- Develops social media strategy and manage organic social posting and measurement for clients and the agency.
- Manages paid social media campaigns including setup, optimizations and frequent communication with internal stakeholders and clients about campaign performance.
- Leads paid search campaign management and optimizations including day-to-day management, account improvement projects and reporting.
- Manages relationships with various media partners and clients.
- Stays up to date with media trends, news and information.
- Acquires knowledge of the clients businesses and customers to stay ahead of needs.
- Identifies opportunities and initiates new strategic projects when necessary.
- Collaborates with internal teams, external resources, clients, vendors and other agencies to bring the best opportunities to life.
- 3+ years experience with media/advertising – experience with media planning and media buying prefered.
- Demonstrated experience with online and offline advertising platforms.
- Agency marketing experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, social management platforms, media buying systems a plus.
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- Extremely data-driven, results-oriented and skilled at problem solving.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A self-starter who thrives on impressing clients with results.
- A commitment to learning and staying up to date on the world of digital marketing.
- A strong desire to be part of an organization where they can make a positive difference.
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships.
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Professional growth – we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally.
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful.
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401K, IRA).
- Flexible work schedule.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl – Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.