Digital Project Manager
Point To Point
PublishedMarch 5, 2021
Are you looking to grow and put your programmatic digital skills to use for a company that values you and is looking to invest in your future? Point To Point, a full-service B2B agency working exclusively with the building, industrial and food manufacturing segments is growing and looking for a hungry, savvy Programmatic Media Strategist with experience directly planning and buying programmatic media. This is a full-time, remote opportunity.
If you know the programmatic ecosystem inside and out and can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of DSPs, preferably Basis by Centro, SSPs, ad exchanges and 3rd party data providers, then you need to apply for this role! You’ll design and execute programmatic media campaigns for clients to help them achieve their growth goals and help you grow your career. The campaigns you design and manage will be integrated into larger strategic marketing programs. As the Programmatic Media Strategist you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with amazing clients and brands, vendors, and of course the terrific internal PTP team to own the development and implementation of programmatic media campaigns.
Although this is a remote position, candidates should reside in one of the following markets:
- Cleveland, OH (our home base and new digs)
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
The Programmatic Media Strategist is responsible for:
- Thorough knowledge of programmatic buying, campaign management, audience segmentation, ad targeting, and optimization techniques. Basis by Centro experience is strongly preferred. Several years experience in other leading DSPs will be considered.
- Researching audience insights and evaluating client markets to design programmatic media strategies that will deliver the best ROI.
- Presenting media recommendations and participating in client facing activities as needed.
- Executing programmatic media buys.
- Actively monitors and measures campaign performance, identifying optimizations and learnings, as well as developing campaign reporting to share data and learnings with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Assists with analytics setup process prior to campaign launch including tag implementation and KPI identification.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to Digital Media Coordinator and working alongside an internal cross-functional team of Marketing Operations, Account and Project Management and Creative teams.
- Actively participating in training and professional development.
- Operating with a solutions-oriented approach and a high degree of client servicing.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the programmatic media landscape, the latest technologies, data sources and solutions, and ensuring digital media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal client campaign performance.
- Acquires knowledge of the clients’ businesses and customers to stay ahead of needs.
About Point To Point
A full-service (we prefer comprehensive) B2B agency working exclusively with the building, industrial and food manufacturing segments. That connects the dots. Makes it easy. Keeps it clear. Drives results. And gets to the point.
- Possess at least three years direct programmatic planning and buying experience preferably within Basis by Centro. Other leading DSPs will be considered.
- Intermediate knowledge of ad-verification, and 3rd party data providers
- Familiarity with viewability measurement (e.g., MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify) and audience measurement
- Hands-on experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations
- Business acumen with an affinity for marketing and data that helps tell a story about campaign outcomes
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- Extremely data-driven, results-oriented, and highly skilled at problem-solving.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A commitment to learning and staying up to date on the world of digital marketing.
- A strong desire to be part of an organization where they can make a positive difference.
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Training & development – we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- Hybrid work model – in office or work from anywhere
- Contemporary, coworking office space with fitness facility, coffee and wine bar onsite
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement plan (401K)
- New-parent leave