Established in 1905, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the only organization that includes members across all disciplines and career levels in advertising. Whether you’re new to the fast-paced world of advertising or a seasoned professional, the AAF is for you. We’re here to help you advance your career, build your connections and celebrate this ever-changing, amazing industry we work in.
- Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
- Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develops the industry’s future leaders
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
- Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
- Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
We’re the organization for:
AAF-Cleveland is the place to be if you want to stay ahead of trends and learn more about the issues and opportunities that face our industry. Throughout the year, we host a number of events, covering a wide range of important topics.
Our vision is to educate and engage the marketing community about upcoming technology and digital marketing trends. These panel discussions are comprised of technology, media and agency partners.
Ad Addicts is an on-going program where experts share their insights on a variety of important and timely marketing topics. It’s the perfect combination of education, networking and fun.
Women In Advertising
This initiative connects, empowers and engages female MarCom professionals in Cleveland. Events cover a wide range of topics and are geared towards creating a meaningful community.