AAF-Cleveland is proud to feature our corporate members and the great work they are producing. This edition introduces us to Halo Media Works.
Tell us a little bit about your company and your role there.
- Formed in 2014, Halo Media Works is a CGI Studio located in Solon, Ohio. We offer 3D animation and visualization services to create polished visuals for our clients. We have a diverse portfolio of high-profile projects that include GameSamba, American Greetings, Oneida Silverware, and Spalding Basketball. Today the firm is focused on catering to the real estate and product rendering opportunities.
What is your company most excited about in terms of marketing/video production/communications/advertising in 2018 and beyond?
- We are excited to increasing our 3D capabilities and integrating the best technology in our pipeline. As we begin to usher in 5G we feel that e-commerce will take on a life of its own and visualization of products will become an integral part of conducting business. While many of the multi-nationals are embracing this, we feel that we have an obligation to provide guidance and solutions to companies located in the Mid-West and help them secure their position in this revolution.
What are some of the most exciting projects you’ve been working on or just wrapped up?
- Recently, we finished a Spalding Basketball model, available on out sketchfab profile, containing intricate details captured by our 3D scanner. Beyond just looking good, the basketball can be used in virtual reality and digital experiences. It’s multifunctional nature is very practical for a company that has a product they want to show off. We’ve also completed other high detail models, such as the Nike Air Jordans and Rolex watch.
What has been the most valuable takeaway of your AAF Corporate Membership?
- The ability to make lasting friendships in the community – use our experience to help educate the ‘next generation’ of artists while educating local businesses on the importance of visualization.
How can we learn more about your company?
- You can contact Founder, Nikhil Bafna at email@example.com or company President, Samir Gautam at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to see more of our work, please visit our websites: